Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Day Four - Coffee Spoons, or some other way of measuring (Jessyca Holland)

Responding to prompts on my (late) lunch break. Day four of the C4ward March Blogathon. Today is about goal setting--whether professional or personal. Feeling a bit overwhelmed today, so I am going to dream BIG.
1) List FIVE GOALS you would like to achieve in the NEXT 30 YEARS
I want to be alive :) From there:

1) step foot on 6 out of the 7 continents.
2) Learn how to take care of horses
3) Travel with my daughters every year (my husband can come too)
4) Earn an MBA
5) Create 5 short films with my husband

2) Now, thinking of the above far-reaching goals, list FIVE GOALS you need to accomplish in the NEXT FIVE YEARS to move towards achieving them.  
My Horse - Diamond
1) Build C4 Atlanta to a $500,000 organizations
2) Hire my successor
3) Save for that MBA
4) Pay off debt
5) Spend more time with my horse

3)Finally, list FIVE GOALS to be accomplished in the NEXT 12 MONTHS… as if it were the last year of your life! What will you have accomplished by March 4th , 2015? 
1) Change doctors
2) Write 5 LOI's (for grants) each month
3) Spend every dinner with my family
4) Cuddle
5) Read about travel, business and make a film with my husband

In Italy with my husband

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bravo: I'm exhausted from reading your to-do list. I'm OK if you skip Antarctica until the 6th year.

      Delete
  2. Wow great goals. Good luck with the grants and enjoy wherever you place your foot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rich, lively, varied and balanced. Quite a feat! Your joy jumps off the page.
    May all your goals be achieved and more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome goal to step foot on 6 of the 7 continents! And it is so fun to learn about your passion for horses! Thanks for writing and making yourself multidimensional for those of us who have only seen you in the offices of C4 Atlanta.Thanks for all that you, Joe, and Deborah do for Atlanta artists.

    ReplyDelete