Saturday, March 15, 2014

Final reflections - C4ward March Blogathon

There were some technical difficulties along the way... For those of you who participated, I am sorry. This has been a great learning experience for us. I have been impressed with all of the blogs I read. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, photos, bits of inspiration and more. I love this community--and it was a community that crossed state and country boarders.

I am also thankful to Ruth Schowalter for bringing this idea to C4 Atlanta. Thank you, Ruth. Thank you, Deborah, for the prompts and your contributions and thank you, Joe, for your technical support. This was not a one-person endeavor.

My final thought is this: I don't want the connections to go away. I don't think I am a blog-a-day kinda gal, but I do look forward to writing more. I also hope C4 can do this type of "event" more--maybe once a quarter?

Keep sharing. Keeping creating art. Enjoy this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to you, Ruth, Deborah and Joe for this outstanding opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you all for setting this opportunity up. It's been a terrific experience, one I will follow up on. Yes, let's do it again!

    ReplyDelete